BOOKINGS TERM CONDITIONS
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Change of Heart policy – Bookings can be cancelled within 7 days of a purchase, with a full refund, provided that the booking date is 30 days prior to the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of a purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty applies. This policy does not apply to certain deals – please check the Fine Print section of your preferred getaway for more details.
- 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charges, provided that the change is made at least 30 days prior to the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
- Should you opt for a partial payment option for your booking and eventually end up changing your travel dates, the payment due dates would not change and would remain as per the initial dates provided at the time of booking.
BOOKING CONDITIONS RELATED TO COVID-19
- In case a guest is asked to self-isolate at any of Uma Tourism And Holidays’ partner hotels (as decided by local authorities), the guest would be responsible for all expenses related to this.
- Guests may be denied check-in by the Hotel on account of high body temperature or contagious disease. The guest will not be eligible for any refund.
- Uma Tourism And Holidays reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another guidelines, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Uma Tourism And Holidays is the final authority on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- Uma Tourism And Holidays shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental losses, damages incurred by any guest while availing the offer.
- Uma Tourism And Holidays shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to any force majeure events or reasons beyond the reasonable control of Uma Tourism And Holidays.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Lucknow only.
- The Safe Getaways advertised by Uma Tourism and Holidays have voluntarily approached Uma Tourism And Holidays for displaying Safety and Hygiene Standards on Uma Tourism And Holidays platform along with the Safe Getaway tag. Uma Tourism And Holidays in turn has agreed to assist the Hotels basis the self-certification and guarantee of these Hotels.
- The Safe Getaways Program is the sole initiative of all the Hotels guaranteeing the Safety and Hygiene Standards on the Uma Tourism And Holidays platform.
- It is hereby clarified that the accommodation services including the Safety and Hygiene Standards provided by the Safe Getaways Program through Uma Tourism And Holidays’ platform shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the Hotel offering the accommodation services.